This Event is CANCELLED
WHAT: Traditionally the clubs first driving event of the year.
TOUR: Bring your club radio. Event starts at Fry's, 800 Garden Ave N, Renton, WA 98057 at 8:00 am.
Registration and Payment
Deadline is March 5, 2020
Rooms, food and a tour will be part of this fun event. Here are the details:
Saturday, March 21:
8:00 AM - Arrive at Fry's in Renton
8:15 AM - Driver's Meeting
8:30 AM - Depart for Keyport
10:15 AM - Arrive at Keyport Undersea Museum
12:30 PM - Lunch (see below)
1:30 PM - Afternoon Activities (see below)
4:00 PM - Check in at hotel
6:30 PM - Dinner Buffet and 31
Sunday: March 22:
8:00 AM - Breakfast at the hotel
9:30 AM - Check out hotel and tour the USS Turner Joy or the Bloedel Reserve (see below)
Afternoon Activities for Saturday:
- Poulsbo has a lot of interesting shops to explore.
- Poulsbo Marine Science Center (FREE) Located at 18743 Front St NE, Poulsbo Click HERE
- Maritime Museum & Visitor Center located at 19010 Front St. NE Click HERE
Activities for Sunday:
- USS Turner Joy (Destroyer) tour $14 Seniors Click HERE
- Bloedel Reserve: A Beautiful Walking Tour - $12 Seniors Click HERE
Lunch Options: Saturday
Lunch will be in Poulsbo. None of the local places can handle a group our size, so we will split up between three local restaurants. Here are your options:
- JJ's Fish house: My opinion: best fish & chips
- Elmers: Good food and Highly Rated
- Clearwater Resort: Beach Glass Cafe: Highly Recommended
Lunch Options: Sunday
Lunch will be in Windslow, near the ferry terminal. Again, none of these places can handle a group our size, so we will split up. Here are your options:
1. Doc's Marina Grill (try the chowder)
2. Bruciao - A local Pizza place
3. Streamliner Diner - #1 place on Trip Advisor
4. Isla Bonita - Authentic Mexican
Hotel Check In: 4 PM, Saturday
Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort.
15347 Suquamish Way NE, Suquamish, WA
6 PM Dinner will be at the Hotel, 4th floor Tower Building
The Dinner Buffet costs $38/each and will serve:
Waldorf Salad with Celery, Walnuts, Apples and Raisins
Medallion of Beef in Port Demi-Glace
Baked Salmon Filet with Dill Mornay Sauce
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
Green Beans Almandine
The Hotel has reserved parking in a roped off area of the garage for our Corvettes. It is in a prominent location on the second floor of the West Garage. We will provide a map to help you find the parking area.
How to Register for a room:
Call 866-609-8700 and ask for a room for Group Code 17866.
We have 25 rooms blocked until March 5th and hope to be able to add more. You may still be able to get a reservation after that date, but not at these reduced rates:
NOTE: As of 2/27, The Casino has only 2 of the $165 rooms available. We have requested them to add more of the $136 room types.
Northwest Partial Water View: $136 + tax
NON View Suites: $165 + tax
Water View Suites: $180 + tax