Scroll down to the bottom to see the latest information on this event.
A caravan will be leaving on September 17th at 9 am from the XXX Root Beer Drive-In in Issaquah. Alton and Aldene Loe are leading the caravan to this event. Please register on this website to indicate you are attending. Then click on the links below to get the form to mail to McCurley Chevrolet to reserve your spot.
The host hotel for the event is the Red Lion in Pasco. The rooms there are going fast so if you plan to go, get your room reservation soon: 509-547-0701
If the Corona virus gets in the way of this event, don't worry. You can get your registration fee back if you cancel at least 2 weeks before the show.
Questions? Email Alton HERE
Here's the announcement from the sponsoring group:
Hello Corvette Friends & Fans – UPDATED 05-11-2020
From all of us here at 3 Rivers Corvette Club – we truly hope you are all safe & well. Needless to say, the past two months have been a rollercoaster of concerns, emotions, and experiencing protocols we never gave a thought to before. Together, we are all getting through this – and thankfully, with the great work of heroes (too many to mention) States are able to begin opening back up.
Unfortunately, so many opportunities to come together and see friends, share stories, and display our Corvettes in great communities throughout the Northwest, have been cancelled recently. We too, had to reevaluate our June dates…….and Thank You to so many of you that have been calling in and emailing us hoping we could land a date and reschedule. Obviously, there is some pent up desires to get out and hit the road, and enjoy this Summer and Fall. Maybe we only get to enjoy a piece of it, but good times are right around the corner.
CORVETTES ON THE COLUMBIA HAS RESCHEDULED FOR -
SEPTEMBER 18TH & 19TH, 2020
We have made a few changes to the Itinerary – and we believe it will make the Event even more Fun.
NEW FOR 2020 –
- · WE WILL HAVE 3 DIFFERENT BANDS PERFORMING DURING THE WEEKEND
- o Friday – 3:30 “FAST LANE”, Eagles Tribute Band……Red Lion Courtyard
- o Friday – 6:30 “THE CRONKITES”….From Spokane……Performing at Columbia Park
- o Saturday – 7:45 “HIT EXPLOSION”….From Seattle……Red Lion Courtyard
- · Friday Night Dinner will be at Outdoors at Columbia Park, prior to the Outdoor Concert
- · Friday Night Post Concert Corvette Party w/ Surprises…..Red Lion Courtyard
- · Saturday at the Park
- o 8:00am Arrival of Corvettes
- o Valve Cover Races & Judging Begins…..11:00
- o Food Vendors ready to serve lunch…..11:30
- o Ron Fellows/Spring Mountain Driving Clinics w/Rick Malone …… 2 held in Event Tent
- o Show Concludes at 2:30
- o Corvette Banquet, Awards & Check Presentation to Make-A-Wish … All to be held Outdoors in the Red Lion Courtyard (that’s right, you read it here first)
- · We are making arrangements to have Free Round Trip Transportation to Columbia Park on Friday Evening for Dinner & Show for those who choose not to drive their Corvettes that evening. Definitely something new for dinner, but the Ballrooms are unavailable at the Red Lion.
HERE IS THE BIGGEST CONCERN –
The Date was available to pull everything together, but the block of Rooms we typically get were not. Our Block of Rooms is much smaller, therefore The Red Lion is Full, and in fact is Oversold due to the number of early Reservations before this Covid mess. There is a small convention going on in the Ballroom that also had these dates reserved.
We have negotiated Corvette Rates with two other Hotels right near by –
Best Western Plus Inn & Suites – 509) 543-7722
And the All-New Courtyard by Marriott - 509) 545-4011 just down another 400 yards or so.
I encourage you to make your Reservations, and possibly change your Reservations to an alternate Hotel. We will be working with Red Lion Management to get a handle on the Room List, and may have to make the upsetting calls to ask folks if they could please move their Reservation to one of the other Hotels. This is the only rub we are struggling with, and we are so thankful for all the Registrations that keep coming in, but we do need your understanding and help in handling the Lodging situation.
Average September Temperatures in Tri-Cities………80 to 85 Degrees Night Time Temps……..45 to 55 degrees
Throughout the State – City’s, County’s and Organizations are rescheduling Events for September and October and we are really excited to give everyone the opportunity to see friends again, travel a bit with their sweet rides, enjoy great food and Entertainment – and most importantly be a part of Making “Wishes” come true.
Please spread the word, keep those Registrations coming….and All of us with the 3 Rivers Corvette Club look forward to seeing you in September!
More Details coming as we dial in even more.
3 Rivers Corvette Club
For Registration, Click HERE