Menu

Web Site Access Tips

• January 30, 2019 9:18 PM
    Message # 7138518
    Deleted user

Our esteemed newsletter editor Oran has made the link between the newsletter and our website very easy with the use of a QR code on page 28.  Use that code as instructed and it will whisk you right to the newsletter.  Pretty slick tool.  

Now that we have a website loaded with new features I thought I’d share a tip if you are not familiar with it yet.  If you have a smart phone you can download the Wild Apricot application from your APP store and set it up for instant access to our website.  If yours is like mine it takes me to my Membership page on the site.  Just under my name is the full name of the club and nearby is a small window with an arrow pointing up and to the right.  If you select that window it will take you right to the full site.  Then look for the three bars at top left for a very nice drop down menu.  Works nicely on my IPAD and phone.  

Save the Wave

AMMOVET 

Last modified: January 30, 2019 9:19 PM | Deleted user
  • January 06, 2020 6:33 PM
    Reply # 8499917 on 7138518
    Deleted user

UPDATE,

Seems the Wild Apricot software changed and now when using an Iphone or Ipad it still takes you to your PROFILE page but to get to the actual CMCS web page you must click on the club name just under your name.  The club name on my iphone shows blue.   

Corvette Marque Club of Seattle       PO Box 534       Kirkland, WA. 98083-0534